Welcome to Claire and Tony’s wedding booking page.
Our wedding is being held on the beautiful Flamingo Island in Aruba on the 8 August 2022.
On this page you will be able to see a range of flights and accommodation options using our dedicated travel agency partner (Lets Talk Travel).
Aruba is home to the world-renowned Palm Beach strip, a two-mile strip of glorious white sand, with palm trees, hotels, casinos, water sports, piers, beach bars, restaurants and shops galore. The calm ocean waters are perfect for swimming and snorkeling. For those keen shoppers, there are two of the largest shopping malls in Aruba which cater for all members of the family.
We have provided a range of options for everyone, so please look through the options and contact Lets Talk Travel if you have any questions. They can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLIGHTS & ACCOMMODATIONWe have provided a range of options for both flights and accommodation below. If you wish to make an enquiry, then please get in touch using the Contact Form at the bottom of the page. A member of the Lets Talk Travel team will be in touch with you within 24 hours (usually much quicker), and can provide availability and pricing information tailored based on your requirements.Four possible hotels locations have been provided as per below. Each of these hotels has a range of different rooms available depending on your needs.
Located on the impressive Palm Beach, Hotel Riu Palace Aruba offers you the best facilities to enjoy an unforgettable break. This 24-hour All-Inclusive hotel on Palm Beach boasts a delicious and varied cuisine with extensive facilities and the best exclusive service that is characteristic of RIU Hotels & Resorts.
Discover Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, where modern elegance blends with the spirit of Aruba. Nestled on 15 tropical acres along Palm Beach, the resort is steps away from nightlife, shopping and dining. Experience endless ocean vistas and a diverse selection of bars and restaurants.
Situated on one quarter mile of Palm Beach’s stunning white sand and crystal blue waters, the Holiday Inn has over 590 guest rooms spread across 3 towers. With rooms ranging from standard rooms to junior suites, it can easily accommodate business travelers, couples, families, and groups. A number of rooms feature ocean-views.
This tropical hotel is located within a 5-minute drive of the white sands of Eagle Beach. The small hotel is adjacent to the Madamme Jannette restaurant and offers free WiFi throughout the property.Guestrooms feature a private patio overlooking the outdoor pool or gardens. The rooms have cool tile floors and air conditioning.
MVC Eagle Beach places you steps from Eagle Beach and within a 10-minute stroll of Manchebo Beach. Highlights at this beachfront hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free self parking. All 19 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and safes.
LETS TALK TRAVEL207 Regent StreetLondonW1B 3HH
- How do I get a quote?
- Just complete the Request A Quote Page and please give as much information as possible and we can put together a quote for you.
- Can you beating an existing quote I have?
- We love trying to beat our competitor quotes and 9 times out of 10 we can normally neat the quote. Please send us the detailed quote and a member of our team will do their best to beat your quote.
- Why should I use Lets Talk Travel?
- We are a leading Travel company that offers a very personalised service together with extremely competitive prices. We are always do our best to ensure you get the best level of service and that you are 100% happy.
- What happens if I cannot make my flight, or I miss it?
- You can either contact our team at Lets Talk Travel or speak to the airline directly. There is always a solution, so please try not to panic and we will help you to resolve this.
- What terminal will I be flying from?
- When we issue you with your ticket, it will contain all flight information together with the information about which Terminal you are flying from. If you are still confused, you can always call our team.
- Do I need vaccinations for my trip?
- Different countries have different requirements. The Fit For Travel website has a lot of information on which vaccinations you will need. We also recommend booking at appointment at your GP a minimum of 6 weeks before flying to check.
- Will I need a visa for my trip?
- Different countries have different requirements. For some countries, you will not need a visa and for others you will need a visa. You can sometimes apply for a visa online and in some other countries, you can get a visa on arrival. Please check the Home Office website for more information.
- How long before the flight should I arrive at the airport?
- This depends on whether it is an International, European or Domestic flight. If it is an international flight, please arrive a minimum of 3 hours before departure, if it is a European flight, please arrive a minimum of 2 hours before departure, and if it is a Domestic flight, please arrive a minimum of 1 hour before departure.
- What kind of ticket will I be issued?
- We will issue you with an e-ticket which is what you can print and keep with you. This is issued after you have made the booking with us.
- Can you arrange transport when I arrive?
- Yes, we can arrange transfers when you arrive at your holiday location. Please get in touch with the team to get this booked in for you.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- You can make a payment via Debit or Credit card. We do not charge any additional charges for using credit card as well now.