LETS TALK TRAVEL
207 Regent Street
- How do I get a quote?
Just complete the Request A Quote Page and please give as much information as possible and we can put together a quote for you.
- Can you beating an existing quote I have?
- We love trying to beat our competitor quotes and 9 times out of 10 we can normally neat the quote. Please send us the detailed quote and a member of our team will do their best to beat your quote.
- Why should I use Lets Talk Travel?
- We are a leading Travel company that offers a very personalised service together with extremely competitive prices. We are always do our best to ensure you get the best level of service and that you are 100% happy.
- What happens if I cannot make my flight, or I miss it?
- You can either contact our team at Lets Talk Travel or speak to the airline directly. There is always a solution, so please try not to panic and we will help you to resolve this.
- What terminal will I be flying from?
- When we issue you with your ticket, it will contain all flight information together with the information about which Terminal you are flying from. If you are still confused, you can always call our team.
- Do I need vaccinations for my trip?
- Different countries have different requirements. The Fit For Travel website has a lot of information on which vaccinations you will need. We also recommend booking at appointment at your GP a minimum of 6 weeks before flying to check.
- Will I need a visa for my trip?
- Different countries have different requirements. For some countries, you will not need a visa and for others you will need a visa. You can sometimes apply for a visa online and in some other countries, you can get a visa on arrival. Please check the Home Office website for more information.
- How long before the flight should I arrive at the airport?
- This depends on whether it is an International, European or Domestic flight. If it is an international flight, please arrive a minimum of 3 hours before departure, if it is a European flight, please arrive a minimum of 2 hours before departure, and if it is a Domestic flight, please arrive a minimum of 1 hour before departure.
- What kind of ticket will I be issued?
- We will issue you with an e-ticket which is what you can print and keep with you. This is issued after you have made the booking with us.
- Can you arrange transport when I arrive?
- Yes, we can arrange transfers when you arrive at your holiday location. Please get in touch with the team to get this booked in for you.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- You can make a payment via Debit or Credit card. We do not charge any additional charges for using credit card as well now.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. Click on [+] Sign below to see our full list of questions and answers.