Want to explore the most captivating Great Barrier Reef, vast desert wilderness, array of hot beaches, chain of islands, endless expanse of the Indian and Pacific oceans, visit Australia. It is the most wonderful and peaceful heaven on earth. It is known for its Coral sea, vast expanse of coastline, fantastic landscapes, grasslands, tropical rainforest and the highest mountains.
Interesting facts about Australia:
- Lying between 10° and 39° South latitude, Australia is the driest inhabited continent in the world.
- Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area after Russia, Canada, China, the United States of America and Brazil.
- In Australia, there are more kangaroos than people.
- Australia has over 10,000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
- The city of Melbourne, Australia, used to be called Batmania.
- Australia has 10 times more camels than koalas.
Global travellers especially visit here because it is home to some of the most dazzling places, such as;
Cairns is the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. It is a popular city in tropical North Queensland. Travellers come here to enjoy native music and dance. You can enjoy lively bars and chic restaurants here. In fact, you can witness the unique saltwater swimming lagoon in Cairns. If you are a beach lover, Cairn is the best option to consider because it has everything to offer from gorgeous beaches to mountainous rainforest and gorges. The region is also renowned for numerous outdoor activities. (Peak travel time: April-November.)
Darwin is the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory. Known for its massive Kakadu National Park, waterfront area and several hot beaches, it is one of the most beautiful cities in Australia. People often come here to see the limitless power of the Timor Sea and the beauty of Darwin Harbour. Kids enjoy different types of beach activities from swimming to fishing. Its coastal areas and suburbs are highly engaging and romantic. (Peak travel time: late April-October/early November.)
This is a world famous metropolitan region south of Brisbane. It’s home to the finest sandy beaches, surfing spots, fishing spots, secluded regions and inland canals as well as numerous waterways. People drift here to explore the greenest parks, popular Sea World, etc. It attracts adventure enthusiasts because it has hiking trails, mountain ridges as well as astounding valleys. The region also has a great number of rare bird species in lush green rainforest areas. (Peak travel time: October-March, especially December/January.)
- Best Time to Travel to Australia – Spring or autumn
- What to carry in Australia – casual shoes, sandals/flip flops, dresses, running shoes, jeans/pants/shorts, sweaters/sweatshirts, long sleeve shirts, camera, jacket swimming suits sunglasses, etc.
So, are you ready to experience the engrossing land of bliss – Australia?
Connect with our travel agency