Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea. Vietnam is famous for its stunning beaches, raging rivers, ancient Buddhist pagodas, vibrant cities, French colonial landmarks, iconic bridges, historic sites, massive citadels and limestone islands.
Visitors especially come here to see:
- Northern mountains
- A maze of rivers and islands
- Floating markets
- Ancient pagodas
- Enclosed lakes
- Hidden caves
- Fishing villages
- Colonial landmarks
- Indochina Peninsula
- Hạ Long Bay
- Biosphere reserves
- Beach resorts
Interesting facts about the Vietnam…
- Vietnam is the world’s second largest coffee-producing nation after Brazil, producing 16% of the world’s total coffee.
- Coffee in Vietnam is incredibly tasty, cheap, and the iced version is a refreshing drink during the warm and humid months.
- Vietnam is the world’s largest exporter of cashew nuts, producing 37% of the global number.
- Vietnam is the only country that has its own deity for the kitchen! His name is Ong Tao.
- An estimated ten million motor bikes travel on the roads of Vietnam every day.
Travellers especially visit here to explore:
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam. It is famous for its centuries-old architecture, rich culture, narrow streets and little temples. Travellers love to enjoy street food, drift around the floating market and see water puppetry. This city has various astonishing monuments that can improve your overall travelling experience.
If you love coastal areas, lengthy beaches, hidden diving sites and offshore islands, you must visit Nha Trang. Its main beach is highly beautiful and offer fresh vibes of ocean. Most people go beyond the limits to witness captivating coral reefs.
Ha Long Bay
If you want to see emerald waters and limitless towering limestone islands and rainforests, visit Ha Long Bay. It is the hot favourite travel destination. Travellers choose this place because it is a paradise on earth. You can book boat tours to visit this place. This is an ideal place for scuba divers, rock climbers, hiking enthusiasts and mountaineers.
Best time to visit Vietnam – Spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October).
So, are you ready to explore the land of beaches, rivers and pagodas?