Indonesia is a classic fabric of fascinating culture, secluded islands, smiling rice paddies, unexplored Sumatra, crater lakes, green mountains, lurching waves and meditation centres. Travellers from across the world hop here to see the giant active volcanoes, Buddha statues, dense forests and splashing waves. Families penetrate the exotic Javan jungle to learn about the ancient tribal traditions. No doubt, Indonesia has something for every traveller.
Visitors especially come here to see:
- Wild rainforests
- Endless tropical beaches
- Majestic and misty volcanoes
- Fascinating culture
- Captivating islands
- Green mountains
- Hidden villages
- Thrilling wildlife
- Turtles, komodo dragons, and native bird species
- Ancient temples
Interesting facts about Indonesia:
- Indonesia is part of the Pacific Rim “Ring of Fire”.
- The country has some 400 volcanoes, about 150 of these are active which is around 75% of all currently active volcanoes on Earth.
- The capital and largest city of Indonesia is Jakarta, on the island of Java.
- Indonesia shares land borders with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and East Timor.
- Indonesia is the world’s largest country comprised solely of islands. It is composed of 17,508 islands, some 6,000 of which are inhabited.
Travellers especially visit:
Lombok is an ancient Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa. It is known for its awesome Island chain as well as numerous beaches and surfing spots. Travellers visit the nearby Kuta region to absorb the fresh vibes. Adventure enthusiasts enjoy non-stop fun and water activities. Families enjoy this region because it is home to sea turtles and other fish species.
Kuta is a fabulous beach and resort area in the south of the island of Bali. It is one of the most beautiful regions that attracts thousands of nature enthusiasts. The atmosphere of Kuta is exotic and fresh waves make it even more enjoyable. Surfers love this place as it has a plenty of surfing spots. The region is also famous for tropical landscapes.
Parangtritis is the most exotic tourist beach and village area on the southern coast of Java. Worldwide travellers spend quality time at the pristine beach. The nearby cliffs and hills are simply irresistible and attract painters and poets.
The region is quite placid and filled with small restaurants and hotels. Families enjoy horse and cart ride along the beach.
Best time to visit Indonesia – April to October.
So, are you ready to see countless tropical beaches?