Saint Lucia is popular among global tourists because of its tropical weather, natural extravaganzas, numerous beaches as well as luxury resorts. People love to explore the Caribbean, North Atlantic Ocean, cone-shaped peaks, emerald blanketed island, iconic landmarks and rain forests.
“Saint Lucia is a British Commonwealth country that is an island in the Caribbean.”
Saint Lucia is one of the most dramatic and serene places to explore in the Caribbean. It has everything to offer from gigantic waterfalls, blooming flowers, nature trails, incredible coastline to stunning villas.
- Saint Lucia is famous for its prestigious jagged volcanic peaks.
- Saint Lucia is the only destination in the world named after a woman.
- Around 77 percent of Saint Lucia is covered in forest.
- St Lucia is just eight-hour direct flight from the UK.
Things to explore in Saint Lucia –
- Culture – Of course, we cannot forget the culture of Saint Lucia, which is a mix of Carib, African, French and English.
- Rainforest – Saint Lucia is famous for its ancient rainforests, which are packed with rich wildlife as well as a wide range of waterfalls.
- The Sulfur Springs – Saint Lucia is full of natural wonders; people specially come here to explore hot sulphur springs. They also enjoy “drive-in volcano” as well as experience mud bath.
- Hiking– Saint Lucia offers a wide range of hiking routes across the island. You can enjoy hiking while appreciating beauty of nature. There aree many spots that are worth exploring.
- Food – St Lucian is known for its exotic fruit and vegetables. People can enjoy different types of fish and a variety of curry, jerk, rice as well as stewed dishes. There are many restaurants that offers special local dishes.
- Zip-lining – If you are an adventure enthusiast, you will love zip-lining tours. The zip-lining courses are offered across the island to attract visitors.
- Scenic beaches – Saint Lucia is popular for its golden beaches. People love to hit Sugar Beach, which is famous for its romantic locations.
- Reef – Saint Lucia is all about sun, sand, beaches, and of course reefs. Whether you are a snorkelling enthusiast or not, you’ll love to explore beautiful reefs as well as leatherback turtles.
- Accommodation – When you are in Saint Lucia, you don’t have to worry about accommodation because it has a wide range of luxurious and budget accommodations from cottages to elegant resorts.
Another mode of enjoying Saint Lucia’s region is by hiring a taxi.
Get ready to have unforgettable fun and delight in Saint Lucia…