If you really want to live and enjoy life, you must explore the most beautiful travel destinations that can give you lifetime memories. Here are a few memorable destinations to explore:
Alberta (It’s all about grace and grandeur)
When it comes to street festivals, nightlife, historic charm, paved pathways, public art scenes, cocktail bars, top-notch restaurants, nothing can beat Alberta. Alberta is famous for its classic attractions as well as thrilling activities from boating to swimming and kayaking to mountain climbing. People from different parts of the world drift here to enjoy hiking, fishing and golfing, in fact, Alberta is quite famous for mountain biking too. Get ready to enjoy rhythmic breathing meditation and feel the bliss…
- Things to do in Alberta – Hunting, jetskiing, ice fishing, ice climbing and whitewater rafting.
- Places to go in Alberta – Calgary, Edmonton, Banff, lakefront towns, Waterton, Lake Louise and Jasper, etc.
- What not to miss in Alberta – Waterton National park, ski resorts, thermal spa and unbeatable mountaintop views.
- Accommodation – There are many budget, cosy and luxury places to stay such as hotels, motels, resorts, historic cabins, etc.
Florida (It’s all about holiday fun)
Florida is all about non-stop adventure, balmy weather, amazing experience and dollops of fun & entertainment. People come here to experience relaxing waters, sensational sunrises and gorgeous sunsets as well as explore the most stunning beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Daytona Beach, Siesta Key, Miami Beach, etc.
- Things to do in Florida – Golfing, swimming, relaxing, bike riding, kayaking and canoeing.
- Places to go in Florida – Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, etc.
- What not to miss in Florida – Gulf of Mexico, Florida Aquarium, interstate highways, Cruise ships experience, old-fashioned ice cream parlours and Lowry Park Zoo.
- Accommodation – There are many budget and luxurious hotels, resorts, cabins, etc.
Amsterdam (It’s all about traditional charm and modern beauty)
Amsterdam is famous for artistic heritage, ancient canal system, narrow houses, traditional architecture, art galleries, chic boutiques and happening restaurants. In fact, the architecture of Amsterdam is simply breathtaking. Passionate travellers not only come here to see the traditional canal system, but also to experience vibrant night life. No journey to Amsterdam is complete without canal cruising, so, take time to enjoy canal cruising. If you are on vacation with your family, you must hit puppet theatres. It is a perfect destination for every season.
- Things to do in Amsterdam – Museums & galleries (Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum, Van Gogh Museum, etc.)
- What not to miss in Amsterdam – Canal cruising, wine and dine, exploring picturesque waterways and culinary excursions.
So, get ready to double your excitement, triple your enjoyment and make the most of your holidays…