Perth, the vibrant capital of Western Australia, is nestled at the intersection of the Swan River and the southwest coast. It is known for its sandy beaches, precious natural attractions, huge riverside areas, city vibes, prominent streets, lakes and the most stunning wetlands.
Perth is also known for its:
- Refreshing beaches
- Climatic conditions
- Freshwater wetlands
- Swan Coastal Plain
- Art, culture and fascinating history
Interesting facts about Perth:
- Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world.
- Perth is also known as the ‘City of Light’.
- Some of the largest surfing waves in the world can be found in Western Australia’s Margaret River region.
- Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world, with an average 8 hours per day sunshine 365 days per year.
Most people explore Perth to see:
The Perth Zoo is home to 1258 animals of 164 species and includes an extensive botanical collection. It is famous all across the world because it has some of the most exotic animals from orang-utans to kangaroos. You can see swamp tortoises, Australian sea lions and bottle nose dolphins, as well as majestic whales. Kids also love to play with cheerful swans, blue-billed duck, freckled duck, frogs and penguins.
If you like picture-perfect splurging waves, splendid horizon, bright sunset, clean powdery-white sand, awesome breeze, and crystal-clear water, visit Port Beach in Perth. This fabulous beach is ideal for kids as well as adults. People enjoy endless beach activities from swimming to castle building. Most people enjoy long beach walks and bike rides to experience the true essence of Perth.
This is the most popular beach of Perth. It is warm, welcoming, and simply irresistible. This beach is known for its cliffs, green scenery, dancing waves, limestones, swimming areas and migrating whales. Travellers from across the world drift here to touch the horizon of serenity and divine grace. The enjoy the picture-perfect lush scenes and backdrops that are utterly impressive.
- Best time to visit Perth – Between September and November.
- Best places to visit in Perth – Swan river, Rottnest Island, Freemantle market, Pinnacle Dessert, etc.
So, get ready to view the beautiful canvass of Perth.
Contact UK’s best travel agency