The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, consists of more than 7,000 islands. It is known for ancient Chinatown, San Agustin Church, a storied citadel, military prison, natural landmarks, foliage-covered forests, iconic South China Sea, stunning backdrops, the Pacific Ring of Fire and the greatest biodiversity.
Visitors especially come here to see:
- An engaging archipelago
- Longest coastline
- Philippine Sea
- Beach Resorts
- Cagayan River
- Natural Cliffs and rock formations
- Manila Bay
- Smiling dolphins
- Active volcanoes
- Captivating shores
Interesting facts about the Philippines…
- The Philippines has the highest rate of discovery of new animal species with 16 new species of mammals discovered just in the last 10 years.
- The Philippines are named after King Philip II of Spain.
- The Philippines is the world’s largest exporter of coconuts and tropical fruits, such as papaya and mangosteen.
- Cock fighting is a centuries-old blood sport, popular since the times of ancient Persia, Greece, and Rome.
- The tricycle is another popular way of getting around in small towns and rural parts of the Philippines.
The Philippines is home to the word’s most extravagant array of rainforests, must-see attractions, absorbing historic sites, and extensive coastlines. This is the finest place to spot a diverse range of birds, plants, animals, as well as sea creatures. People love to experience the cultivation of pearls, crabs, and seaweeds.
Travellers especially visit here to explore:
This a tiny sparkling island in the Philippines located around 315 km south of Manila. Boracay Island and its beaches are simply award-winning. This exotic island comprises of barangays of Manoc-Manoc, sandy beaches, vast sanctuaries, stunning resorts, Bulabog Beach, relaxed atmosphere and sea grass. Ideal destination to relax.
If you want to see paradise on earth, visit Bohol. This small province in the country’s Central Visayas region is famous for beautiful coral reefs and unusual geological formations and the Chocolate Hills. Surrounding jungle’s greenery, and amazing south coast, vibrant waterfalls, beaches and mesmerising hills make it a perfect travel destination. It is a hot favourite place for diving enthusiasts.
If you are in the Philippines, you can’t ignore Manila. This capital city of the Philippines attracts travellers from across the world because it has Spanish colonial architectures, bustling shops and restaurants, modern skyscrapers, grand churches and many other interesting monuments.
Best time to visit Philippines – Between November and April.
So, are you ready to experience the natural abundance of the Philippines?